Considering training with us in one of our classes — or want to sign up for one of our programs? Read more about how to do it here:
- Create a profile on our website or via our app. Just click ‘Book training’ here on the website, after which you will be directed to our booking site — or find the Power House app on the app store and create a profile directly from your phone.
- Go to the shop and choose ‘Buy trial’ (you can of course also choose to buy credits or a membership right away if you want to go all-in from the start!). If you want to participate in a program such as Bootcamp or Power Mom&Baby, you will find these options here as well. You can read more about program content and dates here on the website under ‘Bootcamps’.
- Once you have purchased your trial, simply choose which studio you want to train in, as well as which class you want to join. You can switch between studios as you please and you can read more about the different forms of training here on the website.
- Choose any class that suits your calendar. On your first visit, there will be a note in our system so the instructor knows to give you a good introduction to the studio and training before beginning.
- If you’re joining a Reformer class, you must wear socks. We recommend Toesox with rubber grips for extra stability — you can buy these from the Honesty Shop in each of our studios. If you want to join PowerBurn or Burn & Build, we ask that you train with indoor shoes. In other classes, we recommend bare feet or socks.
- Please arrive well in advance. We recommend arriving approx. 15 minutes before your first class so we can welcome you and give you a proper introduction. Going forward, it’s important to arrive at least 10 minutes before your classes as your place may be given away to someone on the waiting list if you have not shown up.
We are so lucky that so many people want to train with us — with high demand comes waiting lists. Please do not be intimidated by these! They do move fast and we find that more often than not, there is room for everyone. So when in doubt, join the waiting list. When you sign up for a waiting list, you will automatically be notified 12 hours before the start of the class if there is space.
Luckily, our members are very thoughtful and always cancel their bookings if they can’t make it — even if it’s after the 12 hour cut-off — so that others have the opportunity to train. Therefore, you may experience being on a waiting list and then see a vacancy later than 12 hours before the start of the class. If this happens, you can easily book this place by unsubscribing your spot on the waiting list and re-booking the available spot.
If you have further questions or comments, you are of course very welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to our studios.