RECHARGE RETREAT – MALLORCA
Take a break from the everyday
When you have a busy schedule, it can be difficult to find peace and create a good balance in everyday life. The calendar fills up, the phone keeps ringing, emails pile up, you have to be at work, on social media, present for your family, there for your friends — and this can sometimes take the focus off yourself.
That’s why we’re inviting you to ReCharge Retreat: a promise of five days of rest, exercise, wonderful vegetarian/vegan food and positivity. We want to inspire you, refill your body with energy, create motivation, push your boundaries and reset your mind. We want to remind you of the simple and essential things in life that can help create better focus and more balance in every aspect of your day-to-day.
We are hosting the retreat at a beautiful boutique hotel Cal Reiet in the small medieval town of Santanyi in Mallorca. Cal Reiet is conveniently tucked away in a stunning and quiet park-like garden, with a 20-meter-long swimming pool. The hotel is furnished with luxurious rooms with either twin or double beds. All rooms are equipped with free WiFi, aromatherapy products, bathrobes, a hairdryer, safety box, air-conditioning and more. This authentic hotel has a basic fitness room, 160 sqm gym and small private treatment rooms with a number of skilled therapists at your disposal. The property is furnished with a total of 15 beautifully decorated rooms, each accommodating between one to three people. There are lovely indoor and outdoor areas where you can work out, eat and relax.SEE PICTURES HERE
The main goal for the retreat is that everyone should be able to participate, regardless of level, needs or aspirations. This means you choose to participate in whatever you want. We have put together a varied program where we will challenge you on many levels. We encourage you to rest your body, get your heart rate up, laugh and let go, breathe and get into gear. You will have the chance to try yoga, Pilates, dance, functional muscle training, and get your heart rate up to boost your body and mind. Every day, time is spent for rest, relaxation and contemplation. One day you might feel like lying in the sun with a book, the next maybe you’ll fancy a walk on the beach or a shopping trip to the local market in Santanyi. In addition to everyday activities, you can book many different massages and spa treatments with skilled local therapists (note: all treatments are paid directly to the hotel).
During the ReCharge Retreat, the hotel is exclusive to our guests and there is a limited number of places between 15-30 people.
All food is vegetarian/vegan and when possible, locally grown and organic. It is not possible to order spirits at Cal Reiet, nor is smoking allowed in the hotel. If you want wine or bubbles, there are always beautiful and organic wines waiting on ice.SEE PROGRAM:
- Everyone is welcome
- Individual considerations are taken into account
- Minimum age: 16 years
- 4 nights at a luxury hotel
- Airport transfers (by larger group traveling by the same flight if you follow our directions)
- Vegetarian/vegan gourmet meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet, as well as beverages, water, cold pressed juices and smoothies that regulate your blood sugar and are good for digestion as well as coffee, tea. If you want wine or bubbles during meals as well as juices/smoothies between meals, these are charged separately
- 2-4 daily training lessons (group exercise)
- We always order good weather ahead of time. In April/May, the average temperature is approx. 22 degrees and in September/October/November approx. 20-25 degrees
- Time for rest and relaxation in beautiful surroundings
- All trainers are at your disposal throughout your stay
- Please note: Return flights from Copenhagen to Palma de Mallorca are not included in the price and must be booked on your own
September 16 – 20 (few spots left)
September 30 – October 4
January 24 – 31 (Note: 7 Day Detox Retreat)
September 23 – 27
November 5 – 9
January 23 – 29 (Note: 7 Day Detox Retreat)
October 5 – 9
Price: starts at 9,000 DKK per person in a shared double room.
(A single room comes with the addition of 3,500 DKK)
When booking, a deposit of 3,000 DKK is payable. If canceled later than 3 months before departure, the deposit will not be refunded. The remaining balance is settled 3 months before departure. After full payment, it is not possible to cancel the stay.
To book, please contact us at email@example.com.